"Biology and Conservation of the European Wildcat"
1) Hybridization and risk of infection by domestic cat - a threat to wild living populations?
2) reproductive success, mating behaviour, and life span - what strategy do wildcats have?
3) ffh - reports/ monitoring - which methods should be used?
4) habitat utilization in different landscapes - species of forest or semi-open landscape?
5) conservation of the wildcat - which measures are practicable?
6) migrations - do wildcats have juvenile dispersal?
75 Experts from 9 European countries came to Fischbach within the transboundary Biosphere Reserve "Vosges du Nord - Pfälzerwald" to discuss distribution, ecology and behaviour of this rare species.
The symposium was organized by one single person - Dr. Mathias Herrmann - and consisted of oral presentations, posters and different workshops.
Here you find the abstracts of the conference "Biology and Conservation of the European Wildcat".
Zur Hauptseite von OEKO-LOG
OEKO-LOG.COMJoachimsthaler Strasse 9, D-16247 Parlow, e-mail: OEKO-LOG@t-online.de